The information pertaining to Weekly Forex Trading Outlook of the major currency pairs posted below are from DAILY PRICE ACTION
EUR/USD: The EURUSD is flirting with a major support level at 1.0460.
Traders may wait for a definitive break of support near 1.0460 before considering a good price action entry position to SELL this currency pair.
GBP/USD: The GBP/USD is been range-bound since closing above the 1.2326 handle on November 3rd.
Traders should look to sell after a retest of 1.2790 or after a daily close below 1.2326.
1. Forex trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors.
2. Please do not trade with borrowed money or money you cannot afford to lose.
3. Any opinions, news, research, analysis, prices, or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice.
4. We will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on such information.
5. Please remember that the past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
If you need current information on the forex market in nigeria and Authentic Pool information, then consider visiting this site again.
Nomie Autos Bonanza: get 30% discount on any car you buy; hurry, offer exists while stock lasts.
Follow us on twitter @newsbeatportal
Engage #SantexTech today to build & install inverters, training on inverters & other electronic designs, projects/kits. Call 08039574535
Click to join Talk Nigeria Today, a group where hot, controversial, and breathtaking issues are brainstormed upon.