The ranking of the best #Universities in Nigeria has been released. While there were few surprises, the traditional Universities still dominated the list.
The ranking was based on the outcome of a survey of 1,447 African universities and higher institutions conducted by Journals Consortium.
The consortium utilized research publications and citations from the last five years (2010 to 2014) as well as visibility on the internet, ThisDay reported.
Based on their findings, the following Universities were ranked among the top 10 best in the country:
Click here to get precise Forex trade signals today.1000+pips guaranteed monthly.
Click here for Gtb mastercard exchange rate of USD, GBP, EUR today.
1. University of Ibadan (8th in Africa)
2. University of Nigeria (13th in Africa)
3. Ahmadu Bello University (18th in Africa)
4. University of #Lagos (UNILAG- 20th in Africa)
5. Obafemi Awolowo University (24th in Africa)
6. University of Ilorin (31st in Africa)
7. University of Port-Harcourt (36th in Africa)
8. Nnamdi Azikiwe University (42nd in Africa)
9. University of Calabar (43rd in Africa)
10. Federal University of Technology (FUTA- 49th in Africa)
Special mention must go to Covenant University who was placed 53rd best University in Africa.
Though it did not make the top 10 best ranked Universities in the country, it is the only private university in the list.
If you need current information on the forex market in nigeria and Authentic Pool information, then consider visiting this site again.
Nomie Autos Bonanza: get 30% discount on any car you buy; hurry, offer exists while stock lasts.
Follow us on twitter @newsbeatportal
Engage #SantexTech today to build & install inverters, training on inverters & other electronic designs, projects/kits. Call 08039574535
Click to join Talk Nigeria Today, a group where hot, controversial, and breathtaking issues are brainstormed upon.