Buhari, N/Assembly Members-Elect Urged To Take 50% Pay-Cut

The House of Representatives member-elect, representing ,/Ajingi/Albasu federal constituency, , has called on all those elected at the March 28 presidential and polls to take a 50% pay-cut when the new administration begins in May 29, 2015.

Making his opinion known to reporters on Monday May 4, 2015 in Kano, the stressed that this was a time when those elected to serve the country need to make sacrifices for the common good of al”

Do you need a classical organist or an excellent music teacher? MOVE FAST and CALL Fabian on 08033983034 or email him at [email protected]

“In my opinion I think it will be better for all the elected representatives, beginning from Mr to members of parliament, to Ministers, other Advisors and special assistants to demonstrate understanding and sacrifice agree to 50% salary cut,” Gaya said.

“Since we believe the country needs positive change we should therefore accept it as such. The slash in the expenses should continue till when our dear nation gets to execute capital projects. May be from the time we were inaugurated to another two years.”

To backup his opinions and make them more comprehended and verified, he cited the structuring in where over 75% went into with 25% reserved for .

“In our budget in Kano, we spend 75% in capital expenditure while only 25% goes to recurrent spending,” Gaya highlighted.

“In Kano the public treasury is being guarded and guided jealously with care and accountability, which resulted into a disciplined fiscal responsibility. and all other representatives should copy from Kano,”.

Gaya lamented and frowned at the budget structuring for the entire nation:

“As it is obtained now 75% of the national budget goes to recurrent expenditure and the remaining 25% goes to capital expenditure. We should not accept this if we really have the county at heart.”



If you need current information on the forex market in nigeria and Authentic Pool information, then consider visiting this site again.


Nomie Autos Bonanza: get 30% discount on any car you buy; hurry, offer exists while stock lasts.
Follow us on twitter @newsbeatportal

learn how to make profit from your losing bets on nairabet, bet9ja, merrybet, surebet. 07030635051
Engage #SantexTech today to build & install inverters, training on inverters & other electronic designs, projects/kits. Call 08039574535


Click to join Talk Nigeria Today, a group where hot, controversial, and breathtaking issues are brainstormed upon.

Konga Verified Blogger

Leave a Reply

NewsbeatFX is Stephen Fry proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache