The controversial list, which has been generating enormous debate and public scrutiny from the citizens of the state, was sent to the Speaker of the #Benue State House of Assembly in a letter signed by Mr Targema Takema, Secretary to the State Government.
According to Tahav Agerzua, who is the states’ Special Adviser on Media and ICT, the list contained twelve males and one female.
Below are the names of the nominees:
1. Barrister Michael Gusa, Gwer
2. Professor Dennis Ityavyar, Vandeikya
3. Dr Tersoo Kpelai, Ukum
4. Mr James Anbua, Logo
5. Engr. Nicholas Wende, Kwande
6. Barrister Mrs Mwuese Mnyim, Makurdi
7. Engr Emmanuel Manger, Tarka
8. Hon Sekav Iortyom, Buruku
9. Barrister John Otokpa Onoja, Ado
10. Dr Mrs Cecilia Ojobo, Okpokwu
11. Mr Lawrence Ekpo Onoja Jr, Ohimini
12. Mr David Olofu, Apa
13. Mr Ode Agih, Obi
If you need current information on the forex market in nigeria and Authentic Pool information, then consider visiting this site again.
Nomie Autos Bonanza: get 30% discount on any car you buy; hurry, offer exists while stock lasts.
Follow us on twitter @newsbeatportal
Engage #SantexTech today to build & install inverters, training on inverters & other electronic designs, projects/kits. Call 08039574535
Click to join Talk Nigeria Today, a group where hot, controversial, and breathtaking issues are brainstormed upon.